evaluation recall issue resolved

sigmodcontest23

Mar 7, 2023, 3:35:48 PM3/7/23
to SIGMOD 23 Contest
Dear participants,

We fixed an error in the evaluation process, which will cause the recall to be lower than the actual recall (up to 0.01).
Now your new submissions will get the correct recall. (But we will not re-evaluate your old submissions, you can manually resubmit them to get an updated recall score.)

Besides, as a reminder, we will shut down the evaluation server for hours at midnight on March 9th to update the secret-10-million dataset as the evaluation dataset. Then the leaderboard will be cleaned up and only show the 10-million dataset result. So you may need to resubmit a submission to get a score displayed on the leaderboard.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and we hope you are having fun with the contest!

Thanks,
The organizers.