submission fails without error message

Saibo Geng

Mar 25, 2021, 3:53:02 PM3/25/21
to SIGMOD 21 Contest
Hello,
      My latest submission fails with no Error Message in the generated log file. By following the given steps, I'm able to produce output.csv correctly from the docker using reprounzip. I'm confused what makes the submission failed.

Best Regards
Saibo

Uploading usage statistics is currently disabled
Please help us by providing anonymous usage statistics; you can enable this
by running:
    reprounzip usage_report --enable
If you do not want to see this message again, you can run:
    reprounzip usage_report --disable
Nothing will be uploaded before you opt in.

Uploading usage statistics is currently disabled
Please help us by providing anonymous usage statistics; you can enable this
by running:
    reprounzip usage_report --enable
If you do not want to see this message again, you can run:
    reprounzip usage_report --disable
Nothing will be uploaded before you opt in.

*** Command finished, status: 0

Uploading usage statistics is currently disabled
Please help us by providing anonymous usage statistics; you can enable this
by running:
    reprounzip usage_report --enable
If you do not want to see this message again, you can run:
    reprounzip usage_report --disable
Nothing will be uploaded before you opt in.

Uploading usage statistics is currently disabled
Please help us by providing anonymous usage statistics; you can enable this
by running:
    reprounzip usage_report --enable
If you do not want to see this message again, you can run:
    reprounzip usage_report --disable
Nothing will be uploaded before you opt in.
/home/donat/sigmod21_eval_agent/venv/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/sklearn/metrics/_classification.py:1245: UndefinedMetricWarning: Precision and F-score are ill-defined and being set to 0.0 due to no predicted samples. Use `zero_division` parameter to control this behavior.
  _warn_prf(average, modifier, msg_start, len(result))

ACM SIGMOD Programming Contest 2021

Mar 26, 2021, 12:31:56 PM3/26/21
to SIGMOD 21 Contest
Hello,
Please try to verify that your solution successfully operates on the new dataset after the substitution (e.g., using X1 to test the provided commands); it seems that the error you see depends by the fact that precision or recall is equal to zero.

Best regards