Would be useful to have remote upload option

Αντώνης Καρβελάς

Mar 19, 2021, 2:34:46 PM3/19/21
to SIGMOD 21 Contest
Uploading through a website form is somewhat problematic, especially when models live in some remote server and then we need to download them, package them and upload them again, sometimes with slow connections (working from home with a 7.2 mbps connection). I'm currently trying to reverse engineer the process in Python because uploading large models is somewhat infeasible when outside the university (right now always due to corona restrictions). Could you perhaps provide some easier way of remotely uploading files? Thank you.