Submission issue: Invalid input file:'X2.csv'

Saibo Geng

Mar 23, 2021, 3:48:46 AM3/23/21
to SIGMOD 21 Contest
Hello,
        My submission raised the following issue. This is how I tracked the execution of my program:

$ reprozip trace python train.py X1.csv
$ reprozip pack submission.rpz

Uploading usage statistics is currently disabled
Please help us by providing anonymous usage statistics; you can enable this
by running:
    reprounzip usage_report --enable
If you do not want to see this message again, you can run:
    reprounzip usage_report --disable
Nothing will be uploaded before you opt in.
[REPROUNZIP] 20:23:16.025 CRITICAL: Invalid input file: 'X2.csv'

*** Command finished, status: 0

Uploading usage statistics is currently disabled
Please help us by providing anonymous usage statistics; you can enable this
by running:
    reprounzip usage_report --enable
If you do not want to see this message again, you can run:
    reprounzip usage_report --disable
Nothing will be uploaded before you opt in.

Uploading usage statistics is currently disabled
Please help us by providing anonymous usage statistics; you can enable this
by running:
    reprounzip usage_report --enable
If you do not want to see this message again, you can run:
    reprounzip usage_report --disable
Nothing will be uploaded before you opt in.
/home/donat/sigmod21_eval_agent/venv/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/sklearn/metrics/_classification.py:1245: UndefinedMetricWarning: Precision and F-score are ill-defined and being set to 0.0 due to no predicted samples. Use `zero_division` parameter to control this behavior.
  _warn_prf(average, modifier, msg_start, len(result))

Jerry Lu

Mar 23, 2021, 7:34:22 AM3/23/21
to SIGMOD 21 Contest
One possible reason is that X1.csv is no longer provided when your code runs on the server. There is only X2.csv. So if you didn't read X2.csv in local environment, the trace won't contain this file, and the server will not able to replace it.

Saibo Geng

Mar 24, 2021, 3:30:44 AM3/24/21
to SIGMOD 21 Contest
Thank you, after changing X1.csv to X2.csv , it works