Thanksgiving Lumpia

augu...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2007, 11:59:44 AM11/22/07
to Sigeplayers

spivak

Nov 27, 2007, 3:59:59 PM11/27/07
to Sigeplayers

Yvette Cuenco

Nov 28, 2007, 12:07:12 AM11/28/07
to sigep...@googlegroups.com
sounds just as gross as that KFC bowl. pork skin w/ cheese? even my carnivorous soul quivers. besides i bet their sarsa isn't better than my lola's.
--
Yvette Santos Cuenco
ph:(925) 207-1551

augu...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2007, 9:45:10 AM11/28/07
to Sigeplayers
OMGZ, i want this so badly in my life. im so getting this the next
time im in PI.

speaking of pizza i always thought shakeys was a filipino ripoff of
american pizza, i was shocked to find out it started as an american
chain. i still havent eaten there, here or there.

now i want a peach mango pie from jolibees too.

On Nov 27, 3:59 pm, spivak <harrod.sua...@gmail.com> wrote:
> to lechon kawali pizza:
>
> http://abuggedlife.com/2007/11/28/introspection-of-viral-marketing-us...

Yvette Cuenco

Nov 28, 2007, 11:14:19 AM11/28/07
to sigep...@googlegroups.com
They have shakey's in LA. it's ok. stop talking about carbs 'gus! I just started the south beach diet...so no white rice, potatoes and definitely no peach mango pie for me :(

Battousai

Nov 28, 2007, 11:43:16 AM11/28/07
to Sigeplayers
This probably tastes like a heart attack...

On Nov 27, 12:59 pm, spivak <harrod.sua...@gmail.com> wrote:
> to lechon kawali pizza:
>
> http://abuggedlife.com/2007/11/28/introspection-of-viral-marketing-us...
>
> On Nov 22, 8:59 am, "august...@gmail.com" <august...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11AzF6N6p7I- Hide quoted text -

spivak

Nov 28, 2007, 2:37:57 PM11/28/07
to Sigeplayers
gotta go with gusto re: lechon pizza, meaning I NEED TO TRY IT.

Rochelle

Nov 28, 2007, 2:44:27 PM11/28/07
to Sigeplayers
yeah, forreal! i was cringing as he was describing it, but yet i'm a
bit curious...maybe just one bite.

anyway, shakey's pizza sucks, but the mojo potatoes! my god, the
mojos. yum.

On Nov 28, 2:37 pm, spivak <harrod.sua...@gmail.com> wrote:
> gotta go with gusto re: lechon pizza, meaning I NEED TO TRY IT.

augu...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2007, 9:14:54 PM11/28/07
to Sigeplayers
im still theoretically on "south beach" too. i think ive gained 5 lbs
for the holidays but overall im still down around 30lbs since summer.
hopefully winter wont completely wreck it.

On Nov 28, 11:14 am, "Yvette Cuenco" <yscue...@gmail.com> wrote:
> They have shakey's in LA. it's ok. stop talking about carbs 'gus! I just
> started the south beach diet...so no white rice, potatoes and definitely no
> peach mango pie for me :(

Yvette Cuenco

Nov 28, 2007, 11:23:32 PM11/28/07
to sigep...@googlegroups.com
i like a diet where i can eat steak and not feel guilty. ;)