hey kids

Rochelle

Oct 26, 2007, 10:00:17 AM10/26/07
to Sigeplayers
i thought i should say hi, since it's been a really long time since
i've been either on the boards or on sigeplayers. what's everyone been
up to?

socal folks, i hope you've managed to stay away from the flames.

love,
roche
(ellehcor)

ps: yvette, i'm moving to brooklyn on monday! where are you at again?

L. Dante Guarin [CHASE2]

Oct 26, 2007, 10:04:21 AM10/26/07
to sigep...@googlegroups.com
frick! everyone's moving to brooklyn! alot of people i know are movin
to bed stuy. vette, u live close myrtle(murder) av? u know, where
it's written in the concrete "welcome to murder av"

--
L. Dante Guarin
"Them kids don't have nothing. They're from the worst projects in New

Yvette Cuenco

Oct 26, 2007, 12:45:26 PM10/26/07
to sigep...@googlegroups.com
yeah i'm off the myrtle-willoughby stop on the g train.

bed-stuy do or die.

hart street between throop and tompkins what!

all jokes aside - myrtle is hardly the murder ave it once was. certain
parts are sketchy (marcy projects still gets a lot of cop visits) but
my side of it is for the most part seeing the spillover of clinton
hill/fort greene due to the pratt kids moving our way. can't really
complain too much about that. much of the bed-stuy revival has come
from the black community and we're getting a lot of great black-owned
businesses as a result (akwaaba in, solomon's porch, etc.). it's good
for the 'hood.

roche - where are you going to be? welcome to bk...i'm sure you'd like
it better than washington heights (trust me on this).

--
Yvette Santos Cuenco
ph:(925) 207-1551

augu...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2007, 2:17:41 PM10/26/07
to Sigeplayers
WOW.

On Oct 26, 12:45 pm, "Yvette Cuenco" <yscue...@gmail.com> wrote:

> roche - where are you going to be? welcome to bk...i'm sure you'd like
> it better than washington heights (trust me on this).
>
> On 10/26/07, L. Dante Guarin [CHASE2] <cha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > frick! everyone's moving to brooklyn! alot of people i know are movin
> > to bed stuy. vette, u live close myrtle(murder) av? u know, where
> > it's written in the concrete "welcome to murder av"

augu...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2007, 2:18:45 PM10/26/07
to Sigeplayers
where in the heights were you again, i cant believe we didnt meet up.
im up here on 187th and broadway.

Rochelle

Oct 26, 2007, 3:31:10 PM10/26/07
to Sigeplayers
oh, that's my fault, i've been laying extra low the last couple of
years as far as the internets go. until monday, i'm at 181st and
haven. (illegal co-op sublet, holla!) while i'm here, i'd like to plug
my moving sale: dresser, drafting table, rug, anyone? j/k.

i'm headed to flatbush, off the prospect pk. Q&B stop. another person
headed to brooklyn. well, i guess everyone's headed to the heights as
well.