Hey...how is everybody doing???

Yvette Cuenco

Sep 29, 2009, 6:00:30 PM9/29/09
to sigep...@googlegroups.com
Hope all your families, etc. are okay and surviving the effects of the Typhoon Ondoy.

I just tried putting up a consolidation post of the tsunami/typhoon disasters but it was deleted. I don't know why, but I figured we can use this group, etc. to spread news and updates on relief efforts.

Here is a starters list of where to send donations to the Philippines...please feel free to add:

Internationals who want to donate:

PAYPALhttp://bit.ly/umBYO

PHILIPPINE RED CROSShttp://bit.ly/1adsAL

AYALA FOUNDATION http://ping.fm/sWTSq

ANCOP http://ping.fm/6O0Im

AUSTRALIA: Deliver relief goods to 303/5 Stromboli Strait, Homebush Bay 2127. Tweet @allorange.

SCANDINAVIA (NORWAY, SWEDEN, ICELAND, DENMARK, FINLAND): Contact MJ Santos, +47 95 01 08 23 Email: mich...@mjsstrategies.com

USA: Call ABS-CBN 1-800-5272820

SAGIP KAPAMILYA ACCOUNT (ABS-CBN FOUNDATION): ABS-CBN HOTLINE 416-36-41 SAGIP KAPAMILYA 413-2667 / 416-0387 No 13 Examiner Street, Quezon City, Look for Ms Girlie Aragon Bank: Banco de Oro, Mother Ignacia branch Acct name: ABS-CBN Foundation Inc. Acct no.: 5630020111 Routing code for international cash donations BNORPHMM ABS-CBN Branch ABS-CBN Foundation

DROPOFFS: Orange County, CA. Drop off center for relief goods/money at Whittier Law School 3333 Harbor Blvd, Costa Mesa 92626

SINGAPORE: Drop off point for relief goods is Afreight Cargo, #03-09 Lucky Plaza, Orchard Road. Contact Maureen Schepers 6235-1011/91117855.

CANADA

CIBC branch and make a donation to the following account:
AFCM Temporalities Account
Transit #7012
Account #56-24010

BELGIUM: Contact Shiera Catalan at +32485328811

--
Yvette Santos Cuenco
ph:(917) 557-4768

"Culture is impossible without a rich public domain. Nothing today, like nothing since we attained fire, is genuinely new." - Judge Alex Kozinski

Rochelle Amurao

Sep 29, 2009, 6:05:03 PM9/29/09
to sigep...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for starting this! I went to Bayan to donate: http://bayanusa.org/

My dad's from Marikina, but it seems all family is accounted for. No news is good news, right?

--Rochelle