Sistamatik First Fridays 12/7/07! (w)RAPpin' up 2007!

Yvette Cuenco

Dec 2, 2007, 11:58:13 PM12/2/07

While Eb-1 studies away for her law school finals, Brina Payne and Vettie Vette are holdin' it down for Sistamatik's LAST First Fridays of 2007! Last month's party was such a success and we look forward to rockin' it out again one last time in the '07.  As always the admission is $Free.99 and the good music will be flowin' all night long.  Party starts 10pm. Ripple Bar 769 Washington Avenue. BKNY. 2/3 train to eastern parkway. Who knows maybe we'll put on Christmas in Hollis to mark the season! Hope to see you there...

--
Yvette Santos Cuenco
ph:(925) 207-1551