ok a more elaborate intro

1 view

Yvette Cuenco

Oct 26, 2007, 1:35:24 PM10/26/07
to sigep...@googlegroups.com
I was born and raised in the Bay (Concord). Went to college at UCLA.
Got my BA in Anthropology and Asian American Studies. After
graduating in '01 I moved back home and worked at a non-profit high
school health center in Alameda for about 3 years until I got into
NYU's School of Social Work. Graduated with my MSW in '06 and I've
been working for the Jewish Board of Family and Children's Services,
one of the largest social service agencies in New York City. I'm a
Licensed Master Social Worker and worked with emotionally disturbed
adolescent girls my first year out of grad school. We closed that
program down (don't get me started on Board of Ed politics) and I now
work with emotionally disturbed elementary school kids. Brooklyn is
home and where I plan to stay.

Oh and I also DJ on the side...so if anybody's in BK next Friday -
it's my birthday and we're celebrating all Scorpios so come through. I
do a monthly First Fridays at Ripple Bar in Prospect Heights admission
is $Free.99. Please check my crew's website:
http://sistamatikdjs.wordpress.com for the details.

--
Yvette Santos Cuenco
ph:(925) 207-1551