Searching for female roommate from 3/20-3/24

Janet Jiang

Feb 8, 2024, 11:08:47 PMFeb 8
to SIGCSE TS 2024 Roommate Finder Group
Hi! I'm an undergraduate student from Duke University, and I'm looking for another student to share a hotel room with.

Dates: 3/20 (check-in), 3/24 (check-out)
Location: I haven't booked a room yet, but I was thinking of sharing a Double Queen room at the Double Tree by Hilton Portland. I'm open to other suggestions, but I would prefer for it to be within 0.5 miles of the Oregon Convention Center and in a safe area.
Gender preferred: Female
Smoker: No

Please email me if you're interested, thank you!