Postdoc position in Arabic NLP at MBZUAI

Preslav Nakov

Jul 10, 2024, 5:56:13 AMJul 10
to SIGARAB: Special Interest Group on Arabic Natural Language Processing
We are looking to recruit postdoctoral researchers in MBZUAI (https://mbzuai.ac.ae/) to work on Arabic NLP. We are particularly interested in Dialectal Arabic, Arabic LLMs, Question Answering, but we would consider candidates with experience on Arabic NLP in general.

Applicants should have
- A PhD degree (or be close to obtaining one) in NLP or a related field
- Strong background in natural language processing and/or machine learning with substantial experience in NLP
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Knowledge of PyTorch and relevant NLP tools.
- Excellent command of English and strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Arabic NLP

To apply, please write directly to Preslav Nakov <Presla...@mbzuai.ac.ae>