Sierra Ski-O Tour: Many Videos added for Various Events

Tony Pinkham

Feb 23, 2012, 9:44:01 PM2/23/12
to Bay O-Net, sierra-ski-...@googlegroups.com
I added quite a few event videos, many taken by competitors during the events so that you can see what it is like to compete on skis. We also have one of a relay handoff from Alison Crocker to Adrian Owens. Others include the WRE Middle distance event by an unknown person and the WRE/US Sprints by US Team member, Alex Jospe. This collection of photos and videos is becoming quite extensive. It also includes some fun videos taken by various teams while they trained for the World Cup.

As soon as Jay Hann has some videos of the World Cup Mixed Relay handoffs and finishes, we'll post those too.

Tony