Directions to Mixed Relay on Friday 3-Feb-2012

Tony Pinkham

Feb 3, 2012, 3:01:20 AM2/3/12
to Tony Pinkham
To go to the Sierra Ski-O Tour World Cup Mixed Relay event today (3-Feb), carpool with others (parking is limited) and do the following:
  1. Drive east from Tahoe City on Highway 89 about 2 miles until you reach Fabian Way (there is a 7-Eleven store across the street).
  2. Turn left onto Fabian Way and go 0.1 miles to Village Drive.
  3. Turn right onto Village drive and go about 0.3 miles to Polaris Drive.
  4. Turn left onto Polaris Drive and go about 0.5 miles to a high school.
  5. Turn right into the parking lot and go to the back lot. If that fills, you can park in the right side of the drive to the parking area.
It is important to stay out of the high school while it is in session. We can use their restrooms by the parking area but otherwise cannot go on campus.

Ski east to the competition area, which is about 100 m away.

At 1:30, we will have an awards and closing ceremony for the World Cup events. Stay off the school campus until the doors open to the school auditorium at 1:15 PM. At that time, go only into the auditorium.

Thank you,
Tony Pinkham