Sierra Ski-O World Cup--A US Team Member's Perspective

1 view

Tony Pinkham

Feb 5, 2012, 9:11:54 AM2/5/12
to Bay O-Net, sierra-ski-...@googlegroups.com
These links include photos, maps, and full write-ups by Alex Jospe:
This link is on the fourth World Cup day (Mixed Relay): http://orienteering.org/praise-for-course-setter-in-ski-orienteering-world-cup/. This link gives us some of the highest phrase that we could ask for.

“We did not expect this difficult orienteering today. I was a very good rehearsal for the European Championships in Ukraine in couple of week’s time”, said Peter Arnesson.

There were other articles as well:
Okay, I have to end this here. Time to direct the last event.

Tony