2013 Sierra Ski-O Tour: Buffs (see them here)

1 view

Tony Pinkham

Jan 10, 2013, 6:47:58 PM1/10/13
to Sierra Ski-O Tour, sierr...@yahoogroups.com, sierra-ski-...@googlegroups.com, Bay O-Net, Kerie Raymond, Mike Poulsen, Sharon Crawford, Neil Hunt, julie raymond, Greg Walker, Ken Walker Sr, Denise Kowal, Anna Voegele, Brenda Giese, Jonis, Jonathan Owens
Check out the buffs made by O21E that we are selling at the 2013 Sierra Ski-O Tour (see the attached file). If you are not familiar with buffs, these are great for keeping your head, neck, and/or face warm in cold weather--you can reconfigure these things in a lot of different ways to keep you warm as needed. People wear these versatile headwear in the following ways:
New buffs with special designs often go for $25 to $30 but we are selling ours at just $20.

To order buffs, go to our registration form at http://baoc.org/wiki/Schedule/2013/Ski-O_Tour/Registration.

I'm ordering some extra ones but priority goes to anyone who has ordered them before the event. If any are left over, we'll sell the remainder at the event on a first-come-first-serve basis. These should go pretty fast so order now if you can.

Thanks,
Tony Pinkham
2013_skio_buff.jpg