Final Results for the 2014 Sierra Ski-O Championships

Tony Pinkham

Feb 12, 2013, 5:43:40 PM2/12/13
to Bay O-Net, Karen S, Anna Voegele, Sharon Crawford, Carol Ross, Brenda Giese, Kerie Raymond, Greg Walker, Jonis, Jonathan Owens, Carson, Paul A, Timmerman, Sherry A, Carol Schick, Ken Walker Sr, Scott Drumm, Ann Wiselogle, Mike Poulsen, Bob Baylor, Sierra Ski-O Tour, sierra-ski-...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks to all who participated in the 2014 Sierra Ski-O Championships this year as competitors or volunteers or both. Championships results are now posted at http://baoc.org/wiki/Results/2013/Ski-O_Tour/championship. Let me know if anything needs to be corrected.

Note that this list does not include results for the open-red, open-green, open-orange, or open-white courses. For that information or to see how you compared to all others who did the same courses as you, see the individual event results linked from http://baoc.org/wiki/Results/2013/Ski-O_Tour.

We've already started developing the 2014 Sierra Ski-O Tour and have a web page for that at http://baoc.org/wiki/Schedule/2014/Ski-O_Tour. The order of events is still tentative for now and there might be some changes in the next few weeks but the dates are set. We are hoping to turn some of those events into world ranking events. If you can help, please let me know. We already have a few people signed up and are looking for many more--the more we get, the less everyone has to do. Thanks to everyone who volunteered this year, I finally got to compete in all of the events for the first time in over 10 years--I loved it...but definitely need to train for next year. :-)

I'm looking forward to seeing at the next Tour.

Tony