Pre Registration REQUIRED for WRE at 2013 Sierra Ski-O Tour

Tony Pinkham

Jan 18, 2013, 2:43:38 AM1/18/13
to Sierra Ski-O Tour, sierra-ski-...@googlegroups.com, Bay O-Net
Remember, if you are doing the WRE (F-21+ or M-21+ classes) on day 1 at Bear Valley, you must pre-register. If you aren't sure if you can go, pre-register anyway. If you end up canceling, we will refund your money for the missed events.

Also, if you want inexpensive and centrally located lodging for the Tahoe events, we have room in the BAOC ski cabin (sometimes referred to as the Volunteer Cabin, but volunteering isn't required). Let me know if you are interested.

Tony Pinkham