911 & the Kosher Nostra

Chris Everard - British author & Film maker

Oct 26, 2022, 4:23:52 PM10/26/22
to siebel...@googlegroups.com
Step inside the terrifying world of Mafia Bosses, Jihadists and the Vatican…Francesco Cossiga was a high ranking Italian politician, the 42nd Prime Minister of Italy from 1979 to 1980 and the 8th President of Italy from 1985 to 1992. He had high level...
͏

Step inside the terrifying world of Mafia Bosses, Jihadists and the Vatican…

Francesco Cossiga was a high ranking Italian politician, the 42nd Prime Minister of Italy from 1979 to 1980 and the 8th President of Italy from 1985 to 1992. He had high level contacts inside the Vatican and was friends with judges who busted Mafia bosses...

Francesco Cossiga shocked the world with his statements about MAFIA INVOLVEMENT in the WTC 911 attacks.

Francesco Cossiga was no ‘Conspiracy Theorist’. He re-structured the Italian police & secret services.

Francesco Cossiga claimed that many of the most notorious mafia gangsters [such as Meier Lansky] were actually from Israel - involved in prostitution, gambling and racketeering. Is this true?

Well, in 2007, Cossiga wrote (referring to the 2001 September 11 attacks):

“All INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES in America and Europe, now know that the disastrous [WTC 911] attack was planned and realized by the American CIA and Mossad with the help of the Zionist world, to place the blame on Arab countries and to persuade the Western powers to intervene in Iraq and Afghanistan".

This statement was made by a President of the Republic of Italy. Cossiga was Head (and also Knight Grand Cross with Grand Cordon) of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic (from 3 July 1985 to 28 April 1992), Military Order of Italy, Order of the Star of Italian Solidarity, Order of Merit for Labour and Order of Vittorio Veneto and Grand Cross of Merit of the Italian Red Cross…

He didn’t have a ‘tin foil hat’…

In the same statement, Cossiga claimed that a video tape circulated by Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda and containing threats against Silvio Berlusconi was "produced in the studios of Mediaset in Milan”.

It was soon later alleged that the Pentagon had given $500m to Margaret Thatcher’s spin doctor, Tim Bell, to create FAKE TERRORIST VIDEOS using old SVHS and VHS-C camcorders and upload these onto YouTube in the name of ISIS.

On the morning of 911, $200,000 arrived in a bank account owned by Mohammed Attha. The CIA had provided visas for Attha and his gang of stooges. The money had been wired from an account run by the Pakistani Secret Intelligence Service. The Arabian highjackers cannot be seen on any CCTV footage boarding planes, nor checking-in baggage.

Could it really be true that the Arabian terrorists were JIHADIST STOOGES working with MOSSAD [the Israeli Intelligence Service]?

Watch the Enigma Channel and find out.

PLEASE HELP THE ENIGMA CHANNEL GROW - we have triggered a global revolution in the way people see the world after viewing our films. The Enigma Channel was the first station to ever create bespoke video for the internet and the first online documentary channel in the world. WE EXIST BECAUSE OF YOU.

https://gumroad.com/l/zzBZy

PLEASE HELP THE ENIGMA CHANNEL FUND NEW FILMS SUCH AS: "THE SECRET HOLOCAUST"... Click the link to subscribe and become one of our 'Film Producers' - Yes, we make films FOR YOU.

The GumRoad membership service gets you signed-up and watching within just 2 minutes.

Already have an account?

Here is the log-in link:

https://watch.enigmatv.com/login

HOW TO LOG-IN:

1. Open a fresh browser tab

2. paste the whole log-in URL including 'https'

3. Type in your Username & email

NOTE: We have replaced our old membership system with the new 100% secure GumRoad subscription service. If you subscribed with our old clunky system years ago, then please sign-up for a fresh account using our GumRoad membership system - click the button below to get renewed.

Exclusive films and TV shows. Not on YouTube. Not on Netflix.

Unsubscribe

548 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401, USA