ICLP'24/LPNMR'24 Workshops and Doctoral Consortium: Call for Papers

Gupta, Gopal

Jul 15, 2024, 10:36:12 AM (14 hours ago) Jul 15
to sicstu...@googlegroups.com
ICLP 2024 will be held in Dallas, TX, USA, and will be co-located with LPNMR 2024. Together, the two events will be held October 11-17, 2024. More details can be found here:
                   ICLP'24: https://iclp24.utdallas.edu
                   LPNMR'24:https://lpnmr2024.demacs.unical.it/

We invite authors to submit papers to the ICLP/LPNMR-affiliated workshops. We also invite PhD students to apply to the joint ICLP/LPNMR doctoral consortium (DC). Please encourage your PhD students to apply to the joint DC.

More details on applying to the Doctoral Consortium can be found here:
                       https://sites.google.com/view/iclplpnmrdc2024

More details on submitting papers to affiliated workshops can be found here:
                       https://www.iclp24.utdallas.edu/workshops/

The following Workshops are planned:
  1. PIPs’24: Prolog Improvement Proposals