some news ?

1 view

kib2

Jun 28, 2008, 8:38:11 AM6/28/08
to SICP Subtitles
Is this project abandonned ?

dividee

Jun 29, 2008, 8:18:22 PM6/29/08
to SICP Subtitles
The project hasn't seen much progress recently, it seems, but I don't
think it is abandonned.

On Jun 28, 2:38 pm, kib2 <kibleur.christo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this project abandonned ?

Sergey Khenkin

Jun 30, 2008, 4:06:22 PM6/30/08
to sicp-su...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

1. The project is not abandoned. It's just the lack of free time. A
common problem.
2. There's indeed not much progress lately. However it's people who make
progress.

Hope to contribute more soon.

Regards,
Sergey

Anton Tayanovskyy

Jul 1, 2008, 4:32:10 PM7/1/08
to sicp-su...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I still want to contribute but haven't found the time yet. So, the
project is not yet abandoned.

By the way, does anyone know a good silence detection software /
method? Precisely, how does one get volume from PCM data - I presume
one uses FFT? We could try and automate the process of splitting the
total running time into subtitle frames based on voice activity.

Bests,

--Anton