reschedule Midwest Numerical Analysis Day and ERA special issue

hex

Jul 2, 2020, 6:29:53 PM7/2/20
to SIAM Central Section
Dear all,

Due to the severe problems caused by COVID-19, we have to postpone the Midwest Numerical Analysis Day again to May 7-8, 2021. That is, we will host Midwest Numerical Analysis Day 2021 instead of Midwest Numerical Analysis Day 2020, at Missouri University of Science and Technology. The call for presentations and registration will be sent out in Spring 2021.

On the other hand, since the special issue on Electronic Research Archive is anyway open for not only the conference participants but the whole numerical analysis community, we will keep the current deadline (October 31, 2020) for this special issue. Please see the detailed submission information in this link:

http://web.mst.edu/~hex/MWNAD/special_issue.html

Best Regards

Xiaoming He

Associate Professor

Missouri University of Science and Technology

http://web.mst.edu/~hex/