Final call for the special issue "Recent Advances for Numerical Analysis" on Electronic Research Archive

hex

Sep 29, 2020, 11:18:25 PM9/29/20
to SIAM Central Section

Dear all,

The final deadline for our special issue "Recent Advances for Numerical Analysis" on AIMS Electronic Research Archive, which is open to the whole numerical analysis community, is November 30, 2020. If you are interested in submitting a paper to this special issue, please let me know as soon as possible. My email is h...@mst.edu. Thanks.

Here is the unique link for submitting manuscripts specifically to this special issue:

https://ef.msp.org/submit/aims_era&cr=FurnitureExecutingRemembranceSigning

When you submit your paper through this link, you may select one of the guest editors listed below for this special issue. If the guest editors do not show up in the editor list due to some system problems, please select one of the editor-in-chiefs, Dr. Alain Miranville and Dr. Shouchuan Hu, as the suggested editor. Then the editor-in-chiefs will assign the paper to one of the guest editors.

Guest editors:

Mahboub Baccouch

Department of Mathematics

University of Nebraska at Omaha

Daozhi Han

Missouri University of Science and Technology

Xiaoming He

Missouri University of Science and Technology

Nan Jiang

Missouri University of Science and Technology

Fritz Keinert

Department of Mathematics

Iowa State University

Best Regards

Xiaoming He

Associate Professor

Missouri University of Science and Technology

http://web.mst.edu/~hex/