SI Program Coordinator position at the University of South Florida

Isabelle Cavazos

Oct 19, 2023, 8:51:00 AM10/19/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello SINET colleagues,

The Academic Success Center at the University of South Florida is growing its Peer Assisted Study Session/Supplemental Instruction Program, and we are recruiting a full-time SI Program Coordinator to oversee this new initiative! Interested candidates can apply at the link below until November 8th, 2023. At this time, this is a temporary position with intent to become a permanent opportunity after its first year. Please feel free to reach out to me at icav...@usf.edu with any questions!

For more information and to apply, please visit:

https://gems.usf.edu:4440/psp/gemspro-tam/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=35446&PostingSeq=1

Search for job ID: 35446

Title: OPS Supplemental Instruction Program Coordinator

Thank you,

Isabelle

Isabelle Cavazos (she/hers: What’s this?)

Learning and Development Facilitator

Academic Success Center | usf.edu/asc

University of South Florida

Tampa campus

University of South Florida

Due to Florida’s broad open records law, email to or from university employees is public record, available to the public and the media upon request.

To search past discussions on the SI-Net, visit our archive at http://groups.google.com/group/si-net

You are subscribed to the SINET list as si-net-gar...@GOOGLEGROUPS.COM.
Problems or questions should be directed to man...@listserv.umkc.edu.

Isabelle Cavazos