Job Opportunity: Nevada State University

Cristina Caputo

Aug 23, 2023, 1:21:07 PM8/23/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello Learning Assistance & SI Colleagues!

We are hiring in our Academic Success Center at Nevada State University! We are looking for someone to replace a vacant position as our Embedded Support Program Coordinator, which oversees our peer led SI/PASS programs.

Check out the application for more details about the institution, job duties, salary, and benefits: https://nshe.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/NSC-external/details/Embedded-Support-Program-Coordinator_R0138432?q=embedded

Cristina Caputo, M.Ed.

Nevada State University

Academic Success Center, Director

Be Bold. Be Great. Be State.

be connected  office 702.992.2991 | cristin...@nsc.edu

be here  1300 Nevada State Drive  |  rsc 256  |  Henderson, NV 89002

To search past discussions on the SI-Net, visit our archive at http://groups.google.com/group/si-net

You are subscribed to the SINET list as si-net-gar...@GOOGLEGROUPS.COM.
Problems or questions should be directed to man...@listserv.umkc.edu.