Free NCLCA Partner Webinar with Penji - Hiring and Retaining Tutors

Mark Woolwine

Dec 1, 2021, 11:42:42 AM12/1/21
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Wednesday Dec 8 2021 12:00PM-1:00 PM EDT

NCLCA Partner Webinar with Penji - Hiring and Retaining Tutors

Schools across the country are using Penji to create an attractive job for tutors, helping to solve a top challenge facing learning centers today. In this free webinar, we will share case studies from our top performing partners that are using tutor-led scheduling, enabled by Penji, to attract and retain top tutoring talent.

We will cover:

Flexible appointments

Dynamic drop-in schedules

Tutor-managed groups

A modern, dynamic job meets the expectations of younger generations and also creates a culture where tutors are more likely to refer their friends.

… would attending this webinar be a terrible idea?

Register at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6003300921425051920?source=SINET

To search past discussions on the SI-Net, visit our archive at http://groups.google.com/group/si-net

You are subscribed to the SINET list as si-net-gar...@GOOGLEGROUPS.COM.