query about online questioning systems

Wittmuss, Sarah

Aug 23, 2023, 10:45:33 AM8/23/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello:

We have 4-6 courses we support with SI each semester. With Kahoot’s new limits on free memberships only allowing 10 students in a game (and similar limits on other sites’ free accounts), we are looking at purchasing a license for Kahoot, Poll Everywhere, Socrative, or something like that.  Funds are tight, as always, so my hope is that we can buy one subscription and all the SI’s can use it with a common log in. Does anyone have any experience with this or recommendations?

Thanks,
Sarah Wittmuss

Sarah Hirsch Wittmuss, JD

Coordinator, Supplemental Instruction & Tutoring  @USDtutorsi