Job Opportunity: Purdue Univ. Program Coordinator

1 view

Dufault, Katie H

Nov 8, 2021, 12:08:54 PM11/8/21
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

The Academic Success Center at Purdue University (West Lafayette, Indiana) is looking for a talented, fun, and assiduous professional to join our team as a Program Coordinator working with our Supplemental Instruction program! Our SI team consists of a senior assistant director, 2 program coordinators (including this one), graduate assistants, and senior leaders who support ~50 SI leaders in predominately STEM courses. For more details about the position, interested candidates can view our Position Guide online or our website.

I am happy to talk with anyone who has questions or wants to know more about the position, the institution, and/or the Greater Lafayette community.

Boiler Up!

Katie

--

Katie H. Dufault
she/her/hers

Wiley Hall C215, 500 N Martin Jischke Dr, West Lafayette, IN 47906

Office: 765-494-8720     Main ASC Line: 765-494-4700
Visit: www.purdue.edu/asc

FFB133C7

To search past discussions on the SI-Net, visit our archive at http://groups.google.com/group/si-net

You are subscribed to the SINET list as si-net-gar...@GOOGLEGROUPS.COM.