SI Team Leader Training Materials

Brianna Alicchio

Dec 7, 2021, 11:42:58 AM12/7/21
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu
Hello SI Family!

I am in the midst of revamping our SI Team Leader training for the upcoming spring semester and wondered if anyone has created any materials they are willing to share? I was also wondering if anyone has created a guidebook specifically for Team Leaders like the one UMKC has specifically for SI Leaders.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Brianna

_____________________

Brianna Alicchio, MPA

Supplemental Instruction (SI) Coordinator

Office of Student Retention & Educational Innovation

Kean University

1000 Morris Avenue

Union, NJ 07083

e: bali...@kean.edu