Georgia Tech - opening for Tutoring Manager

Green, Linda E

Sep 22, 2023, 11:30:44 AM9/22/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Dear colleagues,

We are excited to advertise a search for a Tutoring Manager in the Tutoring & Academic Support unit at Georgia Tech. We support tutoring for most 1xxx and 2xxx courses at Tech, with a focus on STEM. Our programs include 1:1 tutoring, drop-in tutoring, learning assistants, and supplemental instruction.
Check out details at our website, tutoring.gatech.edu, and the attached pdf (if it doesn’t come through, it can be accessed from our homepage). Apply at GT Careers, https://hr.gatech.edu/careers and position ID 263382. We will begin review of applications Oct 2. Please contact me with any questions! Linda...@gatech.edu

cid:image001.jpg@01D9C9D0.32369A00

Linda E. Green, Ph.D. (she/hers)

Director, Tutoring & Academic Support

Faculty, School of Biological Sciences

469 Clough Building | 266 Fourth St NW

Atlanta, GA 30332 | (404) 894-1951

linda...@gatech.edu | tutoring.gatech.edu | @gt_tutors

My working hours may not be your working hours. Please do not feel the need to respond outside your working hours.

To search past discussions on the SI-Net, visit our archive at http://groups.google.com/group/si-net

You are subscribed to the SINET list as si-net-gar...@GOOGLEGROUPS.COM.
Problems or questions should be directed to man...@listserv.umkc.edu.

tutor manager GT OUE.pdf