SI Leader pay

Sorenson, LuAnn

Sep 27, 2021, 5:17:38 PMSep 27
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu
Our SI program, located in Wisconsin, just increased SI Leader pay to $13/hour. Our pay is tied to our workstudy hourly rate, and there are no increases built-in. We don't typically have mentors.

LuAnn Sorenson

Developmental Writing Instructor, Academic Support (AS)

ELL Instructor, Adult Education and College Prep (AECP)

Eau Claire, WI | Office BEC 15 | 715-858-1880 | lsore...@cvtc.edu |

Like AS on Facebook   Like AECP on Facebook  Like ELL on Facebook

Make an appointment for help with writing here

To search past discussions on the SI-Net, visit our archive at http://groups.google.com/group/si-net

You are subscribed to the SINET list as si-net-gar...@GOOGLEGROUPS.COM.
Problems or questions should be directed to man...@listserv.umkc.edu.