SI Conference Proposal and Award Submission Reminder

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Sep 26, 2023, 1:17:34 PM9/26/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello SI Community!

The Conference Selection Committee is now accepting conference proposals and awards submissions between August 1, 2023 and December 1, 2023 for the SI Leader Summit and 13th International Conference on Supplemental Instruction.

Proposals:

We welcome proposals from programs, professionals, and peer leaders in all stages of their development.  Potential topics include: SI Leader Professional Development, Innovation in SI programs, Marketing and Attendance, Recruitment and Hiring, and Research Developments. Please visit our Proposals page to review the process, timeline, additional submission requirements, and submit your proposal.

For any submissions received by September 30, 2023, presenters will be entered for the chance to win one free conference registration!

Awards:

In addition, in order to recognize the excellence of individuals in the field, we are also accepting award nominations between August 1, 2023 and December 1, 2023 for the SI Leader Summit and 13th International Conference on Supplemental Instruction.  We encourage award nominations for programs, professionals, and peer leaders in all stages of their development. Please visit our Awards page to review the process, timeline, additional submission requirements, and to submit your nomination.

Please reach out to ic...@umkc.edu if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

To search past discussions on the SI-Net, visit our archive at http://groups.google.com/group/si-net

You are subscribed to the SINET list as si-net-gar...@GOOGLEGROUPS.COM.
Problems or questions should be directed to man...@listserv.umkc.edu.