Free NCLCA Partner Webinar with EAB: Student Success for "Gen P": How the Pandemic Has Changed Staff and Students’ Mindset for Holistic Student Advising and Support

Mark Woolwine

Sep 1, 2023, 8:27:56 AM9/1/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Tuesday September 12, 2023 - 12:00PM-1:00 PM EDT

NCLCA Partner Webinar with EAB: Student Success for "Gen P": How the Pandemic Has Changed Staff and Students’ Mindset for Holistic Student Advising and Support

With a full cycle of in-person recruitment now complete, we are getting glimpses into the shifts in student behavior where pandemic-era influencers have changed expectations for holistic student support. Most colleges and universities can dramatically improve their approach to student support via a “Coordinated Care Network’. In this webinar, EAB expert Matthew Ingram and Alyx Margine share EAB's latest research and technology strategies geared towards strategies for “Gen P,” the students whose college-going behaviors have been impacted by their experiences during the pandemic.

Presenter Bios:

Matthew Ingram, Senior Director, Student Success Technology

Alyx Margine, Senior Director, Student Success Strategy

*Please note that for this vendor webinar we will be testing a new platform for Vendor Webinars: Microsoft Teams.

Register at:

https://events.teams.microsoft.com/event/7e46b45a-500d-4396-8bb9-bbe9859250bf@dd246e4a-5434-4e15-8ae3-91ad9797b209

To search past discussions on the SI-Net, visit our archive at http://groups.google.com/group/si-net

You are subscribed to the SINET list as si-net-gar...@GOOGLEGROUPS.COM.