In Case You Missed It: Advice from a Former SI Leader

Collins, Julie A.

Sep 29, 2021, 7:39:04 AMSep 29
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello, SI Family!

As we continue #SILeaderAppreciation2021 throughout the week, you won’t want to miss daily posts and announcements on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @IntlCtrSI!  Yesterday’s video post featured former UMKC SI Leader Sarah Shin reflecting on her experience and giving advice to Leaders who may feel stressed at times.

We want to hear from you!  Each comment or share of our featured videos on social media will create an entry for one of two free registrations for the (virtual) Advanced SI Leader Workshop ($300 value)!

Watch on Facebook:  https://fb.watch/8k1PdAt25L/

Video Link:  tinyurl.com/SILAdvice

Picture of a mountain with text Help Your SI Leaders Reach New Heights-SI Leader Summit; Advanced SI Leader Workshop. info.umkc.edu/si

Julie Collins, Ed.D.

Director-Academic Support and Mentoring

Executive Director-The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

coll...@umkc.edu

816.235.5758

To search past discussions on the SI-Net, visit our archive at http://groups.google.com/group/si-net

You are subscribed to the SINET list as si-net-gar...@GOOGLEGROUPS.COM.