A Day in the Life of a UMKC SI Leader (In Case You Missed It)

Collins, Julie A.

Sep 30, 2021, 7:00:34 AM9/30/21
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello, SI Family!

#SILeaderAppreciation2021 continues, and we don’t want you to miss out on posts and announcements on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @IntlCtrSI!  Yesterday we experienced “A Day in the Life” of Tessa, one of UMKC’s amazing SI Leaders.

If you are not yet following us on social media, it’s a great time to start!  For every follow, tag, or post using #SILeaderAppreciation2021, you will earn a chance to win unlimited access to a brand new resource, Conducting SI Sessions Manual ($800 value)!  In addition, each comment or share of our featured videos will create an entry for one of two free registrations for the (virtual) Advanced SI Leader Workshop ($300 value)!

Keep on sharing the love for those Leaders!

Watch Tessa on Facebook

Introduction: https://fb.watch/8ljBC33tRm/

Communication with Class: https://fb.watch/8ljDxfbSNi/

Planning: https://fb.watch/8ljFoJLpaT/

Office Hours: https://fb.watch/8ljH8_0KTr/

Julie Collins, Ed.D.

Director-Academic Support and Mentoring

Executive Director-The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

coll...@umkc.edu

816.235.5758

To search past discussions on the SI-Net, visit our archive at http://groups.google.com/group/si-net

You are subscribed to the SINET list as si-net-gar...@GOOGLEGROUPS.COM.