Stay up to date with this week's ICSI Intel!

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Apr 7, 2023, 10:24:50 AM4/7/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up-to-date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include a fun throwback, alumni spotlight, and more!

If you are a former SI Leader and would like to be featured in the alumni spotlight of the week, please fill out this form.

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

To search past discussions on the SI-Net, visit our archive at http://groups.google.com/group/si-net

You are subscribed to the SINET list as si-net-gar...@GOOGLEGROUPS.COM.
Problems or questions should be directed to man...@listserv.umkc.edu.

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Apr 14, 2023, 9:45:05 AM4/14/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up-to-date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include a Faculty Appreciation Week Brand Kit, details on upcoming Regional SI Training, and more!

If you are a former SI Leader and would like to be featured in the alumni spotlight of the week, please fill out this form.

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Apr 21, 2023, 10:23:51 AM4/21/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up-to-date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include a Faculty Appreciation Week Brand Kit, Learning Strategies of the Week, and more!

If you are a former SI Leader and would like to be featured in the alumni spotlight of the week, please fill out this form.

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Apr 28, 2023, 10:12:06 AM4/28/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up-to-date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include an SI Around the World Feature, Faculty Appreciation Week Brand Kit, Learning Strategies of the Week, and more!

If you are a former SI Leader and would like to be featured in the alumni spotlight of the week, please fill out this form.

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

May 5, 2023, 10:10:39 AM5/5/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up-to-date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include ICSI Insights on Summer Preparation, Faculty Appreciation Week Brand Kit, Learning Strategies of the Week, and more!

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

May 11, 2023, 1:07:57 PM5/11/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up-to-date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include ICSI Insights on Program Consultations, Alumni Spotlight, Learning Strategies of the Week, and more!

As a reminder, the last day to register for the Regional SI Supervisor Training at East Tennessee State University on May 22 & 23 is May 15. See more details in the newsletter!

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

May 19, 2023, 10:02:03 AM5/19/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up-to-date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include a Sneak Peek of the SI Supervisor Summer Webinar Series, Alumni Spotlight, Learning Strategies of the Week, and more!

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

May 26, 2023, 10:49:01 AM5/26/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up-to-date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include Registration for the SI Supervisor Summer Webinar Series, ICSI Insights on Self-Care Corners, Voting for our 2024 Conference Logo, and more!

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Jun 2, 2023, 9:34:05 AM6/2/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up-to-date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include Early Bird Registration Discount for the 2024 Conference, Registration for the SI Supervisor Summer Webinar Series, Learning Strategies of the Week, and more!

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Jun 9, 2023, 9:57:18 AM6/9/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up-to-date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include Early Bird Registration Discount for the 2024 Conference, Registration for the SI Supervisor Summer Webinar Series, Learning Strategies of the Week, and more!

In addition, as part of our 2024 Conference theme, we want to hear your SI Story! If you would like your SI/PASS Program featured on the newsletter and ICSI Social Media, please fill out this form

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Jun 16, 2023, 10:44:38 AM6/16/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up-to-date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include A Video Recap of the ICSI & Australasian Centre training in Fiji, Early Bird Registration Discount for the 2024 Conference, Learning Strategies of the Week, and more!

In addition, as part of our 2024 Conference theme, we want to hear your SI Story! If you would like your SI/PASS Program featured on the newsletter and ICSI Social Media, please fill out this form

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Jun 23, 2023, 10:22:47 AM6/23/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up-to-date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include an Alumni Spotlight, ICSI Insights on Study Skills in Session, Early Bird Registration Discount for the 2024 Conference, and more!

In addition, as part of our 2024 Conference theme, we want to hear your SI Story! If you would like your SI/PASS Program featured on the newsletter and ICSI Social Media, please fill out this form

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Jun 30, 2023, 10:21:06 AM6/30/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up-to-date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include SI Around the World Map, Learning Strategy of the Week, Early Bird Registration Discount for the 2024 Conference, and more!

In addition, as part of our 2024 Conference theme, we want to hear your SI Story! If you would like your SI/PASS Program featured on the newsletter and ICSI Social Media, please fill out this form

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Jul 7, 2023, 9:24:22 AM7/7/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up-to-date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include Share Your SI Story Spotlight of PennWest California University, Alumni Spotlight, Details on the Paid Webinar Bundle, and more!

In addition, as part of our 2024 Conference theme, we want to hear your SI Story! If you would like your SI/PASS Program featured on the newsletter and ICSI Social Media, please fill out this form

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Jul 14, 2023, 10:33:34 AM7/14/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up-to-date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include Share Your SI Story Spotlight of UT Tyler, ICSI Insights on Campus Partnerships, Details on the Paid Webinar Bundle, and more!

In addition, as part of our 2024 Conference theme, we want to hear your SI Story! If you would like your SI/PASS Program featured on the newsletter and ICSI Social Media, please fill out this form

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Jul 21, 2023, 9:56:36 AM7/21/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up to date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include Share Your SI Story Spotlight of UMKC, Save the Date for SI Leader Appreciation Week, SI Alumni Spotlight, and more!

In addition, as part of our 2024 Conference theme, we want to hear your SI Story! If you would like your SI/PASS Program featured on the newsletter and ICSI Social Media, please fill out this form

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Jul 28, 2023, 9:19:08 AM7/28/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up to date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include ICSI Insights on Professional Development Plans, Conference Opportunities and Spotlights, Save the Date for SI Leader Appreciation Week, and more!

In addition, as part of our 2024 Conference theme, we want to hear your SI Story! If you would like your SI/PASS Program featured on the newsletter and ICSI Social Media, please fill out this form

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Aug 4, 2023, 9:57:31 AM8/4/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up to date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include Share Your SI Story Program Spotlight of CSU Fresno, Conference Keynote Highlight, Save the Date for SI Leader Appreciation Week, and more!

In addition, as part of our 2024 Conference theme, we want to hear your SI Story! If you would like your SI/PASS Program featured on the newsletter and ICSI Social Media, please fill out this form

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Aug 11, 2023, 11:58:14 AM8/11/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up to date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include Share Your SI Story Program Spotlight of Northwest Missouri State, Photos from this week's SI Supervisor Trainings, Conference Opportunities, and more!

In addition, as part of our 2024 Conference theme, we want to hear your SI Story! If you would like your SI/PASS Program featured on the newsletter and ICSI Social Media, please fill out this form

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Aug 18, 2023, 12:54:24 PM8/18/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up to date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include Travel Vlog from ICSI's Training in Puerto Rico, Proposal and Award Submissions, Conference Opportunities, and more!

In addition, as part of our 2024 Conference theme, we want to hear your SI Story! If you would like your SI/PASS Program featured on the newsletter and ICSI Social Media, please fill out this form

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Aug 25, 2023, 2:41:19 PM8/25/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up to date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include ICSI Insights on Training Assessment, Proposal and Award Submissions, Training Instagram Highlights, and more!

In addition, as part of our 2024 Conference theme, we want to hear your SI Story! If you would like your SI/PASS Program featured on the newsletter and ICSI Social Media, please fill out this form

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Aug 31, 2023, 9:56:06 AM8/31/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up to date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include A Brand Kit and Ideas for SI Leader Appreciation Week, Proposal and Award Submissions, Peer Leader Webinar Series, and more!

In addition, as part of our 2024 Conference theme, we want to hear your SI Story! If you would like your SI/PASS Program featured on the newsletter and ICSI Social Media, please fill out this form

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Sep 8, 2023, 9:34:16 AM9/8/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up to date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include A Brand Kit and Ideas for SI Leader Appreciation Week, ICSI Insights on Online Resources, Updates from The Journal of Peer Learning, and more!

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Sep 15, 2023, 10:18:23 AM9/15/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up to date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include A Brand Kit and Ideas for SI Leader Appreciation Week, Nominations for Awards for the 2024 Conference, Learning Strategy of the Week, and more!

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Sep 22, 2023, 10:06:31 AM9/22/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up to date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include A Brand Kit and Ideas for SI Leader Appreciation Week (NEXT WEEK), Details on 2024 Advanced SI Supervisor Training, Learning Strategy of the Week, and more!

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Sep 29, 2023, 9:30:46 AM9/29/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up to date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include a Recap on SI Leader Appreciation Week, ICSI Insights on Maintaining Attendance, Information on Conference Proposals/Awards, and more!

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Oct 6, 2023, 9:29:27 AM10/6/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up to date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include a Vlog on the ICSI Trip to Australia, Learning Strategy of the Week, Information on Conference Proposals/Awards, and more!

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Oct 13, 2023, 9:54:20 AM10/13/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

It may be Friday the 13th, but don't be spooked. The ICSI Intel is here! 🎃

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up to date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include a Highlight of the Baltimore Harbor Cruise for the 2024 Conference, Article on 50 Years of SI at UMKC, a new weekly feature called "As Seen on Social Media", and more!

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

International Center for Supplemental Instruction

Oct 20, 2023, 9:20:19 AM10/20/23
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello everyone!

Check out this week’s edition of our weekly newsletter, ICSI Intel, to stay up to date with fun features, announcements, and updates. Important updates include a feature of our newest Certified Trainers, Learning Strategy of the Week, Information on Conference Proposals/Awards, and more!