Call for Proposal

1 view

Marashi, Arezoo

Oct 18, 2021, 1:37:45 PMOct 18
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Dear SI Family,

The West Coast SI Conference is inviting you to submit presentation proposals for the 6th Annual West Coast SI Conference.

We accept proposals for concurrent Synchronous Workshops (Conducted via Zoom) or Asynchronous Poster or User-Navigated Slide Presentations on topics addressing:

  • Best Practices in Supplemental Instruction and Tutoring
  • Supplemental Instruction and Tutoring Research Assessment
  • Innovation in Supplemental Instruction and Tutoring
  • Collaborative Learning Strategies
  • Professional Learning
  • Student Success Strategies

All proposals must be submitted by this Friday October 22nd at 11:59 p.m. (PST). Selected presenters will be notified via email. To learn more about presentation categories and the proposal process, deadlines, and to submit your proposals please visit our website.

Conference registration is FREE and open to all academic support professionals and paraprofessionals.

                                                 Register Now!

The West Coast SI Executive Planning Team

Arezoo Marashi

Supplemental Instruction Coordinator

MVC Academic Support

West Coast SI Executive Board Member