Regional SI Supervisor Training December 9-10 at CSU-Long Beach

Collins, Julie A.

Oct 5, 2021, 11:06:01 AM10/5/21
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Greetings, SI Family,

The ICSI is taking the show on the road!

Our first Regional SI Supervisor Training is December 9-10, 2021 hosted by CSU-Long Beach. If you're in the area (or want to be in this beautiful area in December!), act soon. Registration closes October 31! For more info and to register, go to https://tinyurl.com/RegSISupTrng.

Future regional training locations and dates can be found on our website: https://info.umkc.edu/si/si-supervisor-training/.

Julie Collins, Ed.D.

SI Associate | SI Certified Trainer

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction

coll...@umkc.edu

To search past discussions on the SI-Net, visit our archive at http://groups.google.com/group/si-net

You are subscribed to the SINET list as si-net-gar...@GOOGLEGROUPS.COM.
Problems or questions should be directed to man...@listserv.umkc.edu.

Collins, Julie A.

Oct 19, 2021, 3:30:20 PM10/19/21
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Greetings, SI Family,

Time is running out; registration closes October 31!

Our first Regional SI Supervisor Training is December 9-10, 2021 hosted by CSU-Long Beach. If you're in the area (or want to be in this beautiful area in December!), act soon. For more info and to register, go to https://tinyurl.com/RegSISupTrng.