Final NCLCA Webinar of 2021 - Last Call!

1 view

Webinar Coordinator

Nov 11, 2021, 8:44:18 AM11/11/21
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello all,

There are currently 30 individuals registered for our final NCLCA webinar of this year, so there’s still room for you!

Once presented, the recording of the session along with all materials will be sent to everyone who registers within a week.

If you just need one seat, use the waiver code of NMBR to pay the registration fee of $75 (member benefit of $25 discount, use MBR to receive this). Default price is $100 allowing up to 8 individuals to attend, contact me for info. This is a cheap fee for professional development which is brought to your computer and allows you to share it on campus for up to one year. Questions?

Contact me off-list at webi...@nclca.org

 Please register for Kickstarting the Semester with an Academic Success Conference on Nov 12, 2021 12:00 PM EST at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6037404470421751823

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Our presenter is Rachel Hoover, Director of STAR Services, Lamar University

Join us for an overview of our conference to kickstart an Academic Success conference on your campus! For Fall 2018, we developed a half day conference to assist undergraduate students in developing knowledge and relationships to prepare them to successfully start their semester. Throughout the past three fall semesters, we have averaged 150 participants. Presenters will share planning details including staffing, budget, facilities, incentives, marketing and recruiting strategies, and the conference schedule, as well as student retention and success results.

Learning Objectives

Identify the mission and objectives of an academic success conference

Gain strategies and best practices to successfully plan and implement an academic success conference

Evaluate the impact an academic success conference can have on retention and student success

Brainstorm ideas to start planning a conference for your students

“Students…do not seek to be retained.

They seek to persist” (Tinto, 2017).

David L. Reedy, PhD
Webi...@NCLCA.ORG
Alert!!! - Please be sure you are using the Webi...@NCLCA.ORG email address for correspondence. I will no longer be responding via Dre...@NCLCA.ORG after Dec 15. Thanks.

For more info: https://nclca.wildapricot.org/webinars/

See NCLCA’s most recent publication: Learning Centers of the 21st Century

To search past discussions on the SI-Net, visit our archive at http://groups.google.com/group/si-net

You are subscribed to the SINET list as si-net-gar...@GOOGLEGROUPS.COM.
Problems or questions should be directed to man...@listserv.umkc.edu.