Executive Director of Student Success Initiatives Position Announcement

Sonnenberg, Bart (bsonnenberg@uidaho.edu)

Nov 10, 2021, 2:07:43 PM11/10/21
to SI...@listserv.umkc.edu

Hello Colleagues,

The University of Idaho is looking for a knowledgeable leader to join our team as the Executive Director of Student Success Initiatives. This position provides leadership to academic support programs that directly impact student success and the mission and retention goals of the institution. The Executive Director provides overall management to the following areas; Student Athlete Support Services, Student Support Services (SSS-TRIO), Tutoring & College Success, and University Advising Services. This position reports directly to the Vice Provost for Strategic Enrollment Management.

The University of Idaho has an enrollment of 10,791 students and is located in the beautiful town of Moscow, ID, which is home to 25,000 residents, located only 8 miles away from Pullman, WA, population 33,000. Moscow is a welcoming community and features an inviting downtown, comprised of local coffee shops, restaurants and businesses. This is a great place for outdoor recreation enthusiasts to call home as it’s close to many hiking and biking trails. In addition to outdoor adventure, Moscow is located 1 ½ hours away from Spokane, WA and Coeur d’Alene, ID which provide easy access to larger city shopping and entertainment options.

We hope you strongly consider joining our team! For more details about the position please see our full position posting on our website. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about our institution or our local community.

Sincerely,

Bart Sonnenberg

Bart Sonnenberg

Director of Tutoring & College Success

He/Him/His

Academic Support Programs

Vandal Success Center, ISUB 3rd Floor

bsonn...@uidaho.edu | 208-885-5552

875 Perimeter Dr MS2537, Moscow ID 83844

University of Idaho

To search past discussions on the SI-Net, visit our archive at http://groups.google.com/group/si-net

You are subscribed to the SINET list as si-net-gar...@GOOGLEGROUPS.COM.
Problems or questions should be directed to man...@listserv.umkc.edu.