Invitation for First Year Anniversary of Anondodhara

Sadia Hamid

Oct 8, 2017, 7:19:18 PM10/8/17
to shur...@googlegroups.com

First Year Anniversary of Anondodhara

Dear Shurolok Members

Greetings from Anondodhara (‘stream of joy’), a school of performing arts for the Bangladeshi descendent children in Melbourne. The motto of the school is to boost up children's connection to the rich Bengali culture through practicing music, dance, paintings and guitar lessons.

With the support and appreciation of the Bangladeshi community people, we have successfully completed our journey of first year. We are prepared now to celebrate the moment with performance of our students on 14th October 2017, Saturday during 6-8 PM at Wyndham Park Community Centre, 55-57 Kookaburra Avenue, Werribee, VIC 3030, Australia. The program will also include a painting competition and exhibition of the children, which is open to the Bangladeshi community people in Melbourne.

The details of the program are:

5.00 – 7.00 PM            : Painting competition and exhibition by children <16 years
7.00 – 7.15 PM            : Prize distribution to the winners
7.15 – 7.30 PM            : Welcome speech
7.30 – 8.30 PM            : Cultural program and performance by the students
8.30 – 8.45 PM            : Closing

To support this community initiative and to encourage our future generation, we would like to invite you to celebrate the event together.

We look forward to welcoming you on the day.

Sincerely yours,

Sadia Hamid Nijhum
Principal
T: 0431 191 504
Farzana Mahfuz (Shimki)
President
T: 0423 930 406
Mohammad Mujib
General Secretary
T: 0430 300 576

 Email: in...@anondodhara.com.au

This email was sent to farzana...@hotmail.com
Anondodhara Inc · 18 Maple Leaf Cres · Point Cook, Vic 3030 · Australia

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp