XUnit XML results

1 view

Ian Wood

Aug 2, 2023, 5:07:36 AM8/2/23
to shunit2-users
HI,

I've been hooking up shunit2 into our Azure pipeline for post deployment testing but then found out that it doesn't support XUnit XML output by which I can hook it into Azures test display capabilities.

I have found a branch of a fork that does seem to support it, though it hasn't been touched in 10 years:

Is there any chance that this functionality will be added to the master shunit2 scripts?  Shunit2 does come up quite often when searching on bash testing with Azure so I'm sure the addition would be more widely appreciated.

Regards

Ian