Teamcity (CI Server) Integration

Jay

Oct 5, 2012, 1:52:38 PM10/5/12
to shunit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kate,

Just thought you would like to know that I discovered your unit testing framework last week.  I made a few small changes to integrate it into Teamcity, and now it is being used within our continuous integration process.  I run the tests, Team City builds status reports, notifies the group on detected test failures, builds historical unit testing timing and success charts...'

Good stuff!  If you are interested in the changes let me know and I will give you patch.

Jay

Michael Gong

Nov 14, 2015, 8:13:21 AM11/14/15
to shunit2-users
Hi, Jay,

I am trying to integrate shunit2 with TeamCity too.

So could you send me the patch or let me know what changes you made ?

Thanks.
Michael