[JOB] Permanent Rubyist (or polyglot) position in Sheffield

John Endean

Apr 28, 2014, 8:40:08 AM4/28/14
to shrug-...@googlegroups.com
Hi fellow Shruggers,

We're a successful 2 year old startup with 12 employees based in Plymouth but with a senior dev / architect / tea boy (that would be me) based in Sheffield,  and we're looking for a talented, enthusiastic developer preferably with at least a year of commercial experience under their belt to start a new team here.

Our work is based around the processing and delivery of live and on-demand video content for a variety of clients, some of which are the largest broadcasters in Europe.  While we're primarily looking for a Rubyist we will happily consider others with Python / Node / Java / C# experience, and although some of the work will eventually include Rails (for dashboards etc) this is not a pre-requisite as most of our code is plain old Ruby.

Details of the role can be found here, and any immediate questions can be sent to me.

No agencies please!

Thanks,
John