3 month Ruby on Rails contract in Yorkshire - please contact sean on 01189520159

Sean Kennedy

Sep 11, 2015, 9:39:48 AM9/11/15
to ShRUG

Hi All

I hope you're well, I am currently working with a client in Sheffield who are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer for a 3 month contract.

The main bulk of the work will be building a brand new platform using RoR. they are essentially wanting to help streamline the function of the there site.

If you're interested please could you send em the most up to date version of your CV and your day rate.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sean

Sean Kennedy Consultant / Digital Media Contracts
Tel +44 (0)118 952 0159 /
austinfraser.com / Twitter / Linkedin /

©2014. Austin Fraser Ltd.
Terms and Conditions.

We are proud to share our achievements and involvement in –
The Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For 2013
The Sunday Times Fast Track 100
Investors in People
APSCo.

Austin Fraser Ltd is registered in England: 05684470 Austin Fraser Limited, One Forbury Square, The Forbury, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 3BB