Discriminating Right From Wrong Wisely | Soul Sustenance 27-07-2024

DR BK Satyanarayan

Jul 27, 2024, 10:52:55 AM (2 days ago) Jul 27

Discriminating Right From Wrong Wisely

In today’s times it is seen as good and normal to value goods and own things, which is regarded as security. But time shows that security comes only from honest intentions and respectful actions. Desire and fear can take us into adopting beliefs which may never lead us to real happiness.

The ability to discern is about the ability to discriminate the right from the wrong and the truth from the false. We can use this ability to discern our sanskars, belief systems and behaviour. When we are able to discern our self, then we are able to use the ability to discern other people and situations. Most of us discern based on information we acquire, people’s opinions or belief systems in society. Another common method is to apply logic in order to discern. But we experience that logic does not always prove to be right.

When we withdraw and experience inner silence, we can connect to the sub-conscious or intuitive mind to discern. The ability to discern is about trusting our highest and purest self, even when we are facing opposing opinions, or incorrect beliefs about ways of thinking and being, which arise in life’s different situations. We need to ask our self – Am I thinking right … what will be the result of my karma …is it increasing soul power? We often become judgmental or critical about other people’s behaviour. Ability to discern makes us analyse their intentions and sanskars which triggered that behaviour. This helps us to empathise with them and respond with our inner peace and not react to their negativity. This ability helps us to remain calm and choose the right response even if no one else is being that way.

icon

Message for the day

To have attention to accumulate is to experience constant progress.

Expression:
The one who has the attention to accumulate each and every moment makes sure that he uses well his treasures like thoughts, time etc. Then, there would never be anything waste or even ordinary. Instead each treasure would be used for the benefit of all.

Experience: Having attention to accumulate makes me realise the importance of whatever I have. This makes me pay attention on even little things and I find myself benefitting from each moment and with each thing that happens. Thus I experience constant progress.

In Spiritual Service

Brahma Kumaris

Fb Yt P Ig Tw Fl In Sc Map Marker Website International Website

Watch Awakening TV on

Fb Yt Website

TATAPLAY # 1084 | GTPL # 578 | JioTv# 1060 | InDigital # 996 | NXTDigital # 984

Watch Peace of Mind TV on

Fb Yt Website

TATAPLAY # 1065 | Airtel Digital TV # 678 | DishTv# 1087 | JioTV# 794

Videocon D2H # 1221 | SunDirectTV # 496

© 2024 Brahma Kumaris