your dad was a marvelous man in the Lord

phrana komm

Oct 7, 2007, 8:34:27 PM10/7/07
to shre...@googlegroups.com, phrana v. komm
Dear Steve, Maxine, and Family,
I have not had the pleasure of meeting the rest of you; however, your dad Michael was such a positive influence in my family's life.  Our daughter, Karri Hadrick, a divorced single mom with two special needs children attended Langsford Road Community Church, Lee's Summit, Mo., where I first met your dad.  Michael seemed to know through the Holy Spirit what a person's needs were, was extremely good at listening, and exhorting without being judgemental, and always available to share  Christ's love with whoever was in need.  Karri had many needs which Michael helped her so many times with.  I loved his sense of humor, and his humility.  Karri went to their home numerous times to share her housecleaning skills with them as well as took tomatoes from my hubby's garden along with other vegies Michael and Maxine enjoyed.  Michael and I kept some contact through e-mail; ultimately he stopped answering so we knew his health was declining.  Please know we shall miss him.  Our parents have all gone home to Jesus; we miss them and their influence, as well as their presence; however, we sorrow not as those who have no hope, for we know each of them, as well as your dad has his/her inheritance in Jesus - eternal life in His Presence forever.
I assume that Maxine is living close to her daughter in Kansas.  We will be praying that Jesus will comfort each of you in your loss as only He can.

Sincerely,
Phrana Komm