Michael

dia...@kc.rr.com

Oct 9, 2007, 7:30:29 AM10/9/07
to Pastor M L Shreffler
My name is Dianne and I am President of the Lee's Summit Garden Club
where Michael was Chaplain. I have grown to love Michael over the
years and am very saddened by our clubs loss but the loss of a very
good friend. One of the best moments at every meeting was Michaels
invocation. He was such an articulate writer and his mesages were
always on target. No one will fill his shoes.
Over the years we shared many emails and stories. Joys and
trageties. We offered each other encouragement and prayers during our
illnesses and Maxines. He was devoted to her and spoke so many times
of how strong she was.
This loss lays heavy on my heart but I also know he was greeted by the
ONE who loved him most.
I do hope that someone continues to put together the collection of his
writings. I so encouraged Michael to do that several years ago. If
completed or even not I would love a copy to remember him.
Dianne Studer