ShowMeDo Blogs the World

Apr 8, 2010, 10:14:37 PM4/8/10
to show...@googlegroups.com

ShowMeDo Blogs the World

New Scribus Video Published

We’re proud to publish another video in Dai’s hugely popular Scribus Desktop Publishing set. Entitled Drop Caps Revisited:

Related posts:

  1. New videos: Scribus, Inkscape, C tutorial
  2. New Video Published: Working with Word (.doc) files
  3. ShowMeDo RSS Feeds

You are subscribed to email updates from ShowMeDo Blogs the World
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google

dai

Apr 9, 2010, 2:21:30 PM4/9/10
to ShowMeDo
thanks for the plug.

On Apr 9, 3:14 am, ShowMeDo Blogs the World <showm...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> ShowMeDo Blogs the World
>
> ///////////////////////////////////////////
> New Scribus Video Published

> Were proud to publish another video in Dais hugely popular Scribus Desktop

> Publishing set. Entitled Drop Caps Revisited:
>
> Related posts:New videos: Scribus, Inkscape, C tutorial
> New Video Published: Working with Word (.doc) files
> ShowMeDo RSS Feeds
>

> --
> You are subscribed to email updates from "ShowMeDo Blogs the World."
>
> Email delivery powered by Google.

Kyran Dale

Apr 9, 2010, 6:55:17 PM4/9/10
to show...@googlegroups.com
More to come - not that your Scribus videos seem to need much publicity.

congrats,
Kyran