flattr buttons for reward payment

dai

Jul 25, 2010, 3:32:38 PM7/25/10
to ShowMeDo
I've just come across this site called flattr that uses micro payment
to reward free content providers and thought it might be a good idea
to incorporate it into showmewdo.

http://flattr.com/

Horst JENS

Jul 26, 2010, 4:46:38 AM7/26/10
to show...@googlegroups.com
I think the flattr idea would make much sense for ShowMeDo.

-Horst

2010/7/25 dai <dai...@gmail.com>:

> --

Vorname: Horst
Nachname: JENS
mobil: +43 660 52 65 377
email: horst...@spielend-programmieren.at
web:   http://www.spielend-programmieren.at

Kyran Dale

Jul 26, 2010, 5:00:46 AM7/26/10
to show...@googlegroups.com
looks interesting - i'll have a scan, though I was planning on laying
off of web-dev for a while and maybe try and revive the site.

anyway, keep 'em coming,

cheers,
kyran

dai

Jul 26, 2010, 5:30:02 AM7/26/10
to ShowMeDo
I think the flattr can be incorporated quite easily with the code they
produce with the buttons. maybe an extra text box in the upload form
to place the code for now or another would be in personal profile and
a checkbox in the upload form to pull the code from our profiles with
each upload.

Just some thoughts on this. Have no idea how hard/easy it would be to
implement.

On Jul 26, 10:00 am, Kyran Dale <kyran.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
> looks interesting - i'll have a scan, though I was planning on laying
> off of web-dev for a while and maybe try and revive the site.
>
> anyway, keep 'em coming,
>
> cheers,
> kyran
>
> On 26 July 2010 10:46, Horst JENS <horstj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I think the flattr idea would make much sense for ShowMeDo.
>
> > -Horst
>
> > 2010/7/25 dai <daib...@gmail.com>:
> >> I've just come across this site called flattr that uses micro payment
> >> to reward free content providers and thought it might be a good idea
> >> to incorporate it into showmewdo.
>
> >>http://flattr.com/
>
> >> --
>
> > --
> > Vorname: Horst
> > Nachname: JENS
> > mobil: +43 660 52 65 377
> > email: horst.j...@spielend-programmieren.at

Gasto

Jul 27, 2010, 12:36:19 PM7/27/10
to ShowMeDo
I remember TipJoy, being suggested by Ian Oszvald quite a time ago.
It's the same concept.

dai

Jul 27, 2010, 2:22:44 PM7/27/10
to ShowMeDo
maybe worth holding back and see how it takes off. Concept looks good
but, that doesn't mean it is that popular. I think it might be a
waiting game just to see which way things go.

Horst JENS

Aug 4, 2010, 4:56:34 AM8/4/10
to show...@googlegroups.com
joined flattr, like it so far.

Gasto

Aug 7, 2010, 2:48:42 PM8/7/10
to ShowMeDo
TipJoy has now disappeared. And the uncertainty of a disappearing
electronic balance is quite anguishing. And I guess they still rely on
Paypal.