Telekast autoque software

dai

May 13, 2010, 2:04:19 PM5/13/10
to ShowMeDo
Hi guy's thought I'd pass this along as it looks like it maybe handy
for some of us in sreencasting. Telekast is a sort of autoque software
that you can read scripts from which may help in narration for
developing screencasts

http://telekast.sourceforge.net/
and a review of it on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJoomdgHJnY

Kyran Dale

May 13, 2010, 2:14:11 PM5/13/10
to show...@googlegroups.com
On 13 May 2010 20:04, dai <dai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guy's thought I'd pass this along as it looks like it maybe handy
> for some of us in sreencasting. Telekast is a sort of autoque software
> that you can read scripts from which may help in narration for
> developing screencasts

nice find Dai!

Wondering whether it can spare those 'uns' and 'errs'. Scripting
certainly seems to produce the best screencasting results and anything
that can remove some of that performance anxiety is a good thing.

cheers,
Kyran